Friday, June 24, 2011

Sooooo...a bit of a hiccup!

Yep! There has been a hiccup in my 31 Days to Clean schedule. That hiccup was connected to 3-4 hours each morning in the hot sun at VBS. Had a BLAST but came home the past 4 days completely spent! Took me most of the afternoon to recover as I am not used to being out in the sun that much. So my days of cleaning have been disrupted a bit. So today I am actually not going by the book..I will be going by the list..as a matter of fact..there are THREE lists.
I have a list of my very own, Brian has his list and then we have an Us list. I shared with Brian last night my goal to have certain things done before heading out for vacation next week. So our deadline for the LISTS? Tuesday bedtime. This way we can spend Wednesday packing for our trip.

So 31 Days is on hold until we return from vacation. But my cleaning/organizing is in full force.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! I'll check in with you later!! Gotta post some 6 month pictures of the J man!

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
Just wanted to add another pic to our blog and this is one I really like!!