Thursday, May 13, 2010

What happened?

Well I had tried to to better about blogging back at the first of the year and it seems my efforts have crashed and burned!! Life has been busy since 2010 rolled in. Weddings, trips, church events, Bible studies, new dog, obedience classes for the new dog, laundry, work and the list goes on and on! I know it probably sounds just like your life too. Somewhere in all of that I just have not taken a moment to blog.

So here's a bit of an update:

Maddie is settling in to being an England. She is still not thrilled about being in her crate at night or the Gentle Leader we use for her walks but overall she is completely rotten.

I am about 4 weeks from finishing up my 13th year of teaching. WOW..I say it every year because I am always amazed at the end of the school year and how quickly we arrived.


Brian is busy with work and is still working on 18 wheelers. He is enjoying it and getting lots of great experience painting.

We are currently looking for a new church or at least being obedient to the Lord and stepping outside of our comfort zone. We are not sure where He will lead but we want to follow.

We have been discussing summer vacation plans and I think we will keep it close to home and very low key this year. Whatever we do, it will just be nice to have time for me and the Hubs to not be in a rush and enjoy some down time.

I guess that does it for now on the quick update of The Englands.

Hope this finds you doing well and having a blessed day.



Here is Maddie on a walk with Daddy.



Think she has settled in with us?

2 comments:

Cheryl Barker said...

Good for you guys, Amy, for being willing to move outside your comfort zone. Not an easy thing to do. May God guide you as you search for a new church home!

Jennifer said...

I will pray for you and Brian as you choose a new church. That's hard! God will get you where you need to be!

The pictures of Maddie are so cute! She looks like she has definitely settled in!

~Jennifer

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
Just wanted to add another pic to our blog and this is one I really like!!