Sunday, April 11, 2010

Time to walk!!


My sweet friend Melissa is 2 years old and she has CF, Cystic Fibrosis. This genetic disease affects the lungs and digestive system of those born with the disease. Currently there is no cure, only treatments to make the persons life better and longer. Cystic Fibrosis research is supported by individual and business donations.


I have participated in the Great Strides Walk for the past 2 years and I hope that I don't have to walk for another 20 because a cure has been found!!!


I am asking my Friends, Family, Facebook, and Blogdom to help me out. Click on the Great Strides badge on my page here and it will take you to a donations page. I have over 600 friends on FB alone and I hope that maybe at least half will donate $1!!! It really doesn't take much to make a difference!! So if you feel led!! Click that button..OR if you aren't comfy with doing the online thing...shoot me an email and I will give you my address and you can send me a check!!


Thanks for taking the time to read this and consider helping out!

Blessings!!

1 comment:

LisaShaw said...

Hi Amy,

What a precious little one. Said a prayer for her.

Just popped in quickly because I am officially off line now for some time to do what the LORD has laid before me.

I wanted to thank you for your visit to my blog and your warm comment and I pray that you are FEELING BETTER in Jesus Name. Take care of yourself beautiful sister in Christ.

I'll be back by when I return online. I won't be on FB either.

Hugs and love

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
Just wanted to add another pic to our blog and this is one I really like!!