Thursday, June 10, 2010

Summer has arrived!!

Its June 10th and I am enjoying a slow mornig at home with my sweet Maddie dog curled up next to me. School has come to a close and summer has arrived. I love this time of year and always have a HUGE to-do list at the start of each summer. This summer the list will be a tad longer (details forthcoming) and I will have fewer "leisure" days than I usually allow myself each year. But today its about enjoying the day at whatever pace I decide. Maddie is going to Doggie DayCare in a bit, I am having lunch with a girlfriend, then to hit the gym and get a fresh pedicure. Somewhere in there I should consider something for dinner...the hubs might appreciate that!

So here's to summer!!

3 comments:

LisaShaw said...

Sounds like you're off to a great summer!!! I pray it's everything that will bless you and MORE!

Hugs and love!

The Real Housewife of Bowie County said...

Doggie DayCare? How does that work? Get your nails "did" pretty. Hope all is well! ;)

Cheryl Barker said...

Hope you have a great summer, Amy!

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
Just wanted to add another pic to our blog and this is one I really like!!