Sunday, October 14, 2007

What's new

Well the last time I posted it was the end of the 3rd week of school. Well tomorrow starts the 8th week! Wow..its gonna be Christmas before we all know it!!

Things in the England house have been going well.
B has been working hard but not too many hours.

I have been enjoying a Bible study on Tuesday night with some of the girls. The study is about change and it is really good. It is a study by James MacDonald and he had a quote one night on the DVD that has really stuck with me in the past weeks. ( now I am quoting from my memory...so please forgive) He said "If God can get you to be the person he wants you to be, He knows you will GET where you are suppose to be." Kinda makes you think. Sometimes we worry SO much about the future and Plan Plan Plan..instead of just being tender to the Spirit and what the Lord is leading us to work on in our lives. Really good stuff!

Let's see..Oh my dear sweet husband had a birthday last week!! He now considers himself to be in his MID-thirties. (He's now 34). That's fine..I am not too far behind him.

I surprised him by taking him to the Stars home opener..That was fun!!

We ventured out to the Texas State Fair last night and enjoyed a good 'ol Fletchers Corny dog..and Tornado Taters...and a Funnel Cake...and some old fashioned Root Beer! Yum Yum!!
Now we can't eat anything but lettuce for a week..but oh it was so worth it. Brian and I love the Fair...it was something we did the week of his birthday the first year we were dating...so kinda makes us reminisce (sp??)

We are both looking forward to the fall and the cool weather. Can't wait for those Highs of 70!!

Here are some pictures of our recent adventures.


Dallas Stars Home Opener!


How cute is this cake!!

It was yummy too!

Us at the Fair..behind us is a huge sand sculpture.

1 comment:

The Liberto Family said...

Sounds like you two are doing good and having fun! Oh I remember those days going to the fair! Not this year. I told Melissa we will go next year!

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
Just wanted to add another pic to our blog and this is one I really like!!