Thursday, October 25, 2007

Fall has arrived!

I just love this weather!! I love needing a sweater in the morning and being able to open the doors and windows in the evening. Just love that nip in the air. This is my time of the year. For some reason this weather reminds me of college. I guess because I loved being on the campus when the trees changed colors and the weather was nice and cool.

Last night we did a little Punkin Carvin'. Brian and I kinda felt like we were kids again. We are quite proud of our little creations. Check out the pictures below.



Here are the patients BEFORE surgery.









Here are the patients AFTER the surgery!!

Hope everyone is enjoying FALL!!!

2 comments:

The Liberto Family said...

Your pumpkins look good!

Marc and Charity said...

Cute! I bet I know which one you did Amy ;)

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
Just wanted to add another pic to our blog and this is one I really like!!