Sunday, October 24, 2010

There Shall Be Showers of Blessings

As we prepare for the arrival of Jackson in a few weeks we have been abundantly blessed already. October 9th we were blessed with a baby shower back in our hometown of Texarkana. Dian and Angi were the fabulous hostesses and they gave us such a delightful, lovely shower. Jackson is most certainly on his way to having all he could possibly need and so much more. Here are a few pictures from the day.




Notice his name on the little candy bar inside the bag! Just too cute for words!


This adorable catepillar was made out of diapers!!


Here is my mom, Peggy and my best friend Karen's mom, Terri.


Aunt Renee, Tracey and Ronda(my MIL)


Here I am with my fabulous hostesses, Angi and Dian.

Ladies you could not have blessed us any more than you did. Thank you for your love and friendship.




And here is the the shirt that got the most attention!! If you know my husband in the least, you know why this was just too perfect!! Thanks Tracey and Aunt Renee!!

1 comment:

Cheryl Barker said...

Looks like so much fun! Love the caterpillar with the binky in its mouth :) Enjoy getting everything ready for your precious little boy!

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
Just wanted to add another pic to our blog and this is one I really like!!