Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Showers of Blessings #2

The weekend after my first baby shower came my second baby shower! My friends Christi, Kortenay, Traci and Stephanie threw me a diaper/gift card shower. There was lots of fellowship and lots of game play!! We had such fun and laughed a lot. I was able to see some dear friends whose faces I haven't seen in far too long. Here are a few pictures from the day!



Here are my girls, Christi, Traci, me, Kort and Stephanie


Austin pitched in with the fun & games and brought the pregnancy/baby version of Memory!

Yes, that's Deanna sniffing a diaper! Not to worry..they were filled with melted chocolate bars!

As you can see, Traci and I have something in common! She is due a few weeks ahead of me.



I am so blessed with all of my family and friends. It was truly a lovely day of fellowship, laughter and celebration.
Love you all

No comments:

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
Just wanted to add another pic to our blog and this is one I really like!!