Thursday, September 23, 2010

I'm alive

Just noticed I have not blogged in over a week! I am happy to announce that the cankles have toned it down! I think once our eating habits got back to normal (who eats healthy in the middle of a move? ) that my body was grateful. By the end of the week my swollen ankles looked WAY less atrocious!!

The last week has been good. Baby boy is moving a lot and I truly think yesterday he practiced his field goal kicker moves all day!! Jerry Jones, get ready for a new Cowboy in about 20years!!

Exhaustion has made its appearance and I wonder if baby boys room will be remotely ready when he arrives!! We still have boxes everywhere so I hoping for a most productive weekend.

We need to sign up for baby classes soon and my first shower is in about 2 weeks. So roller coaster, here we come!!

Hope this finds you having a blessed day.
Love ya!

1 comment:

Cheryl Barker said...

Oh, a baby shower sounds like so much fun! Be sure and post some pics!

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
Just wanted to add another pic to our blog and this is one I really like!!