Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Meet my new BF!

Remember when you were a kid and you really wanted something? You wanted that new bike, or cassette tape or walkman so desperately? And remember how your parents made you SAVE for that precious item? Well that is an excellent lesson for anyone to learn. Set your goal, save your money and enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Well meet my new BF (best friend)

This is my IPOD Touch and I LOVE IT!!! Monday night I was counting my "pennies" and realized that I had finally saved enough to buy an IPod Touch!! I mentioned to Brian that I finally had enough and his wonderful response..."You wanna go get it?" At the moment, it was about 8:30 in the evening and Best Buy closes at 9:00...so in a flash!! Off we went!! By 9:10 we were back home and I was ripping open the box, dowloading ITunes and finding all the CD's I could!! And finally at 11:30 P.M....long past my bedtime...I put my new BF down and went to bed.

It will take me a bit to get all my contacts added, addresses, phone numbers, birthdates, anniversaries, etc..but little by little! In the meantime I love using the calendar, notes and having my music!! Makes that hour at the gym sooo much more pleasurable!!!

Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Chad & Amy said...

I love my BF too, but Chad took it over...it has now basically become his...don't let this happen to you!

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
Just wanted to add another pic to our blog and this is one I really like!!