Okay, I totally stole this idea from Living Proof Ministries (aka Beth Moore) Blog. Check HERE to see what the Moore girls had to say. I thought it lots of fun..so here we go. If you want to play along, either give us your answers as a comment...or do this on your own blog and tell us that in a comment.
1. Fresh Tree/Fake Tree? Fake, always had fake growing up. Maybe one day Fresh!
2. Favorite Ornament- The blue ceramic one I made in 2nd grade..Mrs. Moore's class. It hangs on my Mom's tree.
3. Favorite Christmas Song- Oh Holy Night
4. Favorite Tradition- Gag gifts on Christmas Eve..gotta spend time laughing with the family and reading the Christmas Story on Christmas morning
5. Favorite Gift Ever Received- my bicycle when I was like 13..it was a 10 Speed. I rode for like 6 hours on Christmas day
6. Favorite Christmas Meal- Ham, Cheesy potatoes, pecan pie
7. Favorite Christmas Cookie- Danish Wedding cookies
8. Favorite Place to be- My Mom's
.9. Favorite Memory- Christmas 2006 when we celebrated in our little apartment, Mom, Don and Memaw in tow! It was my last Christmas with my memaw!
10. Favorite Christmas Movie- Its a Wonderful Life