Thursday, December 18, 2008

2 Days

That's all that is left of this semester of school. Each year I get a new group of kiddos and we get the year started. I am always amazed at how quickly the year flies by and once again this year I cannot believe that come Friday at 1:00 the first semester will have come to an end. I feel like I blinked and we arrived here. The year has been fun and my kids have made me laugh. I hope they know a little more today than when they rolled into my classroom back in August. (Guess their exam grades will tell me that? eh?)

Well off to work I go! The kids will show up, so guess I better also!!

Have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

About 4 hours left? Excited for you!

WOHOO!

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
Just wanted to add another pic to our blog and this is one I really like!!