Sunday, June 1, 2008

What a lovely break


This weekend was busy...and yet..not. Friday we had errands to run, birthday presents to buy and laundry to do...that was the busy part. Saturday we headed up to Kingston, Oklahoma to The Harbour Inn. Some good friends of ours were getting married. The B & B was great and we had the run of the entire place. Enjoying the pool and the quietness of being out of the city. The loudest noises we heard were the cows. I was a little bummed that there were no stars out..too many clouds. But we enjoyed a relaxing weekend visiting with great friends and NOT doing much else. It was a much needed break. Hope you had a great weekend.


Tomorrow I head back to work for my last 4 days of work before summer begins. Although with the heat it feels like summer has already arrived! My mom comes to town Wednesday and we will be in Scrapbook World for about 3 days. We are going to the convention and scrappin' at the house..so should be a fun start to summer.

Here's a pic of us at the wedding.


1 comment:

My Shelton Boys said...

Amy,

I love the pix in your last few posts. You guys look great! Sorry, I haven't checked your blog lately. Life's crazy at the end of the school year. I'll try to post, ASAP. Enjoy your last few days and scrappin' with your mom.

Richelle

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
Just wanted to add another pic to our blog and this is one I really like!!