Wednesday, June 4, 2008

School's Out For Summer!!

Kinda wish I had that old RockNRoll song playing as you read this. Well the kids all ran away today!! Gave my last 2 final exams, cleaned my room and sent my grades. So except for a few hours tomorrow morning, I am done!!! That makes 11th years of teaching in the books. Hard to believe. Just the other day I was chatting with a friend about how long I had been teaching. He could not believe it had been that long...then we realized just how long ago college was!! Happens before you know it. Just wait til kids...then I think I will blink and be 60!! :-0

Well I do have a nice stack of books for some summer reading and the next big projects are VBS and planning the rest of the vacation!! Albuquerque here we come!!!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

YAY! You made it! Enjoy the summer and those books! You deserve it! Eleven years of teaching. WHEW!

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
Just wanted to add another pic to our blog and this is one I really like!!