Monday, January 6, 2014

Words, Words, Words

This guy has found his voice and the words, sentences, phrases, and adorable-ness pour out daily.  I love this picture because I know he is saying, "whook, mama, whook".  Just before J turned three is seemed his vocabulary exploded and that explosion has not stopped.  We love the way he talks and his excitement in learning.  So here are a few of our current words/phrases/vocabulary..in all their cuteness!!

Whook!!= look
Twismas Twee= Christmas Tree
Mah-ee Mah-ee= Maddie Maddie (this is our dog and he has to say it twice every time)
Mere= Come here
Chawkwhat milk= Chocolate Milk
Eww-sic=Music
Beagle= Bugle
Tub-uh= Tuba
Biolin= Violin
The Cow= Chick-fil-a
Play= McDonald's
The Trees= the movie "The Lorax"
Choo Choo= the movie "The Polar Express"

I am loving this age and I know one day I will miss it dearly.
Have a great week.

No comments:

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
Just wanted to add another pic to our blog and this is one I really like!!