Thursday, September 5, 2013

The School Year Has Begun!

So this pretty much wraps up every afternoon in our household.  We are 2 weeks into the official school year but J has been back in the groove for 3 weeks now since I had a week of inservice. We all come home pretty tired but J is always drained.  The other day I looked over and he was all cuddled up with his lovies and blanket so I had to catch this moment.  Most days we come home and "Tales" is requested as in Veggie Tales.  Then we enjoy a little supper and some play time before bath and bed.  Our evenings are quick but sweet and usually filled with lots of giggles.  

1 comment:

Wayne Abernathy said...

Save those moments, as they are treasures and they are fleeting, I say as our youngest is about to leave the nest.

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
Just wanted to add another pic to our blog and this is one I really like!!