Saturday, March 24, 2012

Its March..Wow!!

Yes, its March and its almost the end of March at that!  I have become such a bad blogger, not that I was ever a great blogger, these past few months and I blame it on a camera.  Yup our camera began its decent into utter failure around Christmas.

Christmas day the pictures were not turning out at all and I thought J had hit a button or something and made the screen go all goofy.  Well J HAD done something. He had used my camera as his teething ring and gotten moisture on the inside.  The sensor died and my photography days were halted.  So since Christmas the only pictures I have taken have been with the IPhone. 

But I am happy to say that after 2 weeks of research and a short trip this morning I am now the proud owner of a new camera!!\

 I took 194 pictures today! We had a fun trip to the park where J just ADORES the swings. It was a beautiful day!






So here are a few shots from today. The day was gorgeous and of course my subjects are the most handsome ever!!

1 comment:

Cheryl Barker said...

Amy, congrats on the new camera! Your little guy has sure grown!

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
Just wanted to add another pic to our blog and this is one I really like!!