Friday, August 26, 2011

What Gets Me Through the Day..

The school year has started up and the days are long and full of LOTS of kids. My class average is 28(that's a lot of kids) and we have a new schedule to learn. Monday I arrived at daycare after school to pick up Jack and he was playing in the jumpy thing they have for the kids. He got so excited I had to bring the video camera back to get it on film. Wednesday he was playing in the jumpy thing and I got this on video. Talk about making my day!!! No matter what might happen at work..this little guy can immediately make my day better!!

2 comments:

athelda said...

Our girls are 20 months apart and there were a lot of challenges. I remember those great toddler years. Enjoy them because they go by way too fast!

Visit and follow me . . .http://speedoflife-times.blogspot.com/

Jaimee Hunter said...

This made me smile! Love it!

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
Just wanted to add another pic to our blog and this is one I really like!!