Saturday, May 21, 2011

5 Months Old





Hi everybody!! Well its time for an update since I am one month older now!! Yesterday I was 5 months old!! Mommy and Daddy aren't dealing with it so well since I happen to be growing fast and learning lots of new tricks. Mom says I have to be over 15 lbs now who knows how long I am, at last count I was 25 1/2 inches long! (but that was a few weeks ago) I have the best time playing and I have pretty much mastered rolling from my tummy to my back and my back to my tummy. I can even do it both ways!! I am also making all kinds of new noises, well Mom and Dad call them noises but really I am just telling them what I know and think, they just don't understand me..yet. I am starting to pull up my knees when I am on my tummy and Mommy thinks it won't be long until I am crawling. I have been eating my rice and oatmeal for about a month now and I think its pretty jazzy stuff when my teeth aren't bothering me. I have been working on my teeth for the past 3 weeks or so. No sign of anything yet but believe me when I tell ya that some days my teeth just plain hurt! Well that's about it for now. Hope you are well and having a great week!! Love ya! J-man

1 comment:

Cheryl Barker said...

He is growing so fast!! Enjoy!

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
Just wanted to add another pic to our blog and this is one I really like!!