Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hi guys!! I told Mom I needed to stop by and say HELLO!! Hope you all are well. I am pretty good. Dr. Beth tells me that I have icky reflux but she is pretty sure my medicine will make things all better. I know Mom and Dad are ready for me to feel better and I could use a nice long nap myself! I am 15 weeks old now and I love to laugh, smile, chew on my hands and I am kinda thinking my feet are fun! I love bath time until Mom and Dad take me out of the water and I am getting better about tummy time. I have to get my next set of shots soon and I can't say I am too excited about it but it will be okay! I am really liking daycare and Mrs. Donna, Mrs. Jennifer and Mrs. Sheri do an awesome job taking care of me and the other kids. Mom is ready for summer so she and I can hang out together all day and I think swimming is gonna be a blast!

Well have a great day!

1 comment:

Cheryl Barker said...

This has got to be his cutest picture yet! :)

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
Just wanted to add another pic to our blog and this is one I really like!!