Monday, March 21, 2011

My funny dog

So we have had our Maddie girl for almost a year now. I believe this coming Sunday is her England Birthday! She is part Beagle and part Rat Terrier (at least we are pretty sure). Maddie hasn't ever been really fond of other dogs but has warmed up to my in-laws 3 dogs and Chuck and Buddy who belong to our friends Sandie and Kevin.

A few months back my mom got a dog, Yogi, who is a Yorkshire Terrier. This past weekend Maddie and Yogi met for the first time. Yogi loves to play and it took Maddie a little while to figure this out but she sure did. Here is a video of the two of them playing. You hear my mom in the background talking to my son, Jack, and then she talks about the dogs.

The way they play and the way Maddie runs around like a crazy dog just crack me up.

No comments:

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
Just wanted to add another pic to our blog and this is one I really like!!