Sunday, December 5, 2010

Too long?

Yes I have not blogged in almost 2 weeks!! I am afraid my blogging might get worse in the days and weeks to come since our lives are soon to change forever!! Yes, Mr. Jack is going to arrive soon..how soon? We are not sure of when but the doctor assures me he will come before his due date of December 29th. Mommy would be INCREDIBLY happy if Mr. Jack would arrive after December 17th so that she can finish up her semester with her students. But as my MIL just told me recently, "That apple is going to fall off the tree when it's ready" so we will just wait.

The nursery is almost done and we hope to finish it this evening. When the doctor told me last week that I had already begun to dialate then we went into "oh my goodness he's coming!!" mode!!

So things are good here. Nothing too exciting at the moment and I am glad for that. We will continue getting the house in order and prepare for Mr. Jack's arrival.

I will do my best to keep the posts coming in a more timely fashion!

1 comment:

Dreaming again said...

boys born on Dec 18 are adorable and charming (most of the time) :)

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
Just wanted to add another pic to our blog and this is one I really like!!