Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas: Christ and Claus

A friend sent me this link the other day and I really enjoyed reading this blog article. It really got me thinking about future Christmases. You can't ignore Santa Claus and Jesus IS the reason for the season so how do you teach your kids? How do you keep the focus where it needs to be?

So hope you enjoy this article and I am thankful for being provoked to think, learn, and prepare.

Merry Christmas to you all!! May your Christmas abound in Love because its focus is on CHRIST!!! Who is just simply AMAZING!!



http://blog.marshillchurch.org/2010/12/13/what-we-tell-our-kids-about-santa-pastor-mark-for-the-washington-post/

1 comment:

Marc and Charity said...

I saw that too, thought it was really good!!!

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
Just wanted to add another pic to our blog and this is one I really like!!