Sunday, August 15, 2010

Year 14 Starts Tomorrow

Tomorrow starts my 14th year of teaching. That's truly hard to believe.

Lord,
I come to you and ask for blessing upon our school this year. Please keep the students and staff that will walk the hallways safe and may our students find success in the classroom. Give us as teachers what we need to lead our students to successes and through any failures. Give us patience, creativity, honesty, mercy, grace and humor within our classrooms. May my students know they are loved and cared for.
Thank you Father for the work you have given me and the students that will be in my charge this year. Thank you for your love and for your son, who I could not make it a day without.

In your son's Holy and precious name.
Amen

4 comments:

Peggywhiz said...

My prayer for you is that God will pour out his blessings on you as you make a difference in the lives of students and faculty in this new school year and that He will give you the strength to indure whatever lies before you. You are a blessng and light in my life and I could not be a prouder mama seeing how you live your life and honor God in everything that you do. I love you. M

Cheryl Barker said...

What a wonderful way to start your school year, Amy -- with prayer. Your students are indeed blessed. Have a great year!

LisaShaw said...

In the Name of Jesus! Amen and Amen! Enjoy the school year and the bundle of joy that's on the way!

Hugs!

Kendra said...

Tears in my eyes. The work of a teacher is not easy but a great honor. You are fabulous. May this school year be especially blessed for you and your students.

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
Just wanted to add another pic to our blog and this is one I really like!!