Today I am asking for a favor. I am asking that you join me in prayer over a few things going on in our lives.
1. Please pray for my BIL and the kids. There is a divorce in the future and we are asking for prayers in all areas and over all things.
2. Prayers for my Mom and Stepdad as they are now raising my 11 year old nephew. They are both retired and this is a huge responsibility and life change. Prayers for strength, patience, and blessings.
3. Prayers for our little Peanut that is arriving in December. We are excited and nervous.
4. Prayers for direction as to where we need to live in the future. A decision on moving will need to come relatively soon and we simply want to be where the Lord wants us, where we can be the best stewards of our money and where we should start raising our little one.
5. Prayers for Brian's career future. We are blessed with a good job as of now but again looking forward and hoping that one day I will be able to stay home.
6. Prayers for a car. We currently own 2, 2-door vehicles. Now we realize that it is not impossible to put a car seat in a smaller car but we do feel led that its time to move up in size a bit. 4-doors at least! Prayers that we will have a peace about what kind of car, how much we should spend, etc.
Thank you for all of your prayers. We are seeking discernment for decisions and an abundance of peace. We never desire to be in control and assume what the Lord has for us or the future plans He has in store. We simply want to be in His will and trust.
Have a blessed day and a wonderful weekend.