Thursday, January 14, 2010

4 Years Ago Today

Four years ago today I was readying myself to walk down the aisle. I was enjoying the day with my best girlfriends, having my hair done, paying extra attention and detail to my make-up as I was a bride.

Four years ago today Brian was hanging with his best friend, moving cars, checking his list as he was a groom.

Four years ago today Amy Allder became Mrs. Brian England and it was the happiest day ever!

I have the most amazing husband and although he is not perfect, he is perfect for me. The Lord knew exactly what I needed in a husband and man did He ever deliver!!

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband! These past 4 years have flown by and I so look forward to the many years to come.

"For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh." Genesis 2:24

2 comments:

Cheryl Barker said...

Happy Anniversary to you both, Amy!

Sarah Sherman said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
Just wanted to add another pic to our blog and this is one I really like!!