Thursday, July 30, 2009

Summer..its almost over

Well the new countdown has begun..the one leading up to school. Although this one I will simply let happen and not actually COUNT! There's no fun in that!

Its the end of July and we have had rain and temperatures in the 80's this week..WOW!! Talk about different!

This summer has been different and a bit unorganized but overall...a thumbs up.
I have tried to make it to the gym more days than not. I have had lunch and coffee with friends, some I see often some not for years. I have watched a few movies, enjoyed date nights with the hubs and managed to sleep a little!

I always enjoy summer and being off but sometimes I don't know what to do with myself. I go from a totally scheduled and routined life to one completely NOT routine and my schedule is mine to do with as I please.

School will start up soon and I will have about 160 new faces to learn and 160 new personalities also! I always look forward to the new crew. I pray for my students and the new year. I always hope to teach my students more than just a subject matter.

So let the countdown continue and bring on year 13!! (of teaching that is)

For now...2 whole days of scrapbooking!!! Oh and a sleepover!! Gotta be up early and get those creative juices flowing!! And hopefully...LOTS of pictures properly cropped and into an album!!

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Cheryl Barker said...

Amy, your students are so blessed to have a teacher who prays for them and wants to teach them something beyond the subject matter. God bless you for your efforts! And enjoy the rest of your summer!

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
Just wanted to add another pic to our blog and this is one I really like!!