Saturday, July 4, 2009

Let's Celebrate!

Fireworks, Food, Family, Friends and Fun!! Why do we all make such a fuss on this day? Well let's actually take a moment to stop and think about that because sometimes we don't.

We celebrate the day the United States declared independence from Great Britain and the United States of America began an amazing journey which we are still experiencing. The freedoms that we enjoy today began back in 1776.

We also take time on this day to say a huge THANK YOU to all the service men and women that have served in all areas of our armed forces. To those you have given their lives to protect our freedoms and the freedoms of others, to those who have faithfully served and to those who are currently serving...I personally could not be more appreciative.

For those who have gone before me have blessed me. I enjoy so many freedoms everyday but mostly I have the FREEDOM to worship. The freedom that I do not have to hide my faith or my love for Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior. For that alone, I am eternally thankful.

1 comment:

LisaShaw said...

Praise the Lord for Freedom.

I enjoyed my visit. Making rounds to share this special day with everyone.

Blessings to you.

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
Just wanted to add another pic to our blog and this is one I really like!!