Monday, June 15, 2009

Summer

Well I feel like today is my first official day of summer. School did come to an end last week but today is my first day of "ahhhhhh". I am pleased to say that I slept til 8:00, had some quiet time and a cup of coffee....a wonderful start to the day.

I hope to have a productive summer and spend some time hanging out with friends, some I see often and some I haven't seen in years!! Its also time to start planning the Mini-Vacation for sometime in July. Oh and I think my mom is coming back to visit for a few days...we might scrapbook!

So here I go...off to piddle around the house, read some books, call some friends...and relax!!

Hope you are having a wonderful Monday!!

1 comment:

LisaShaw said...

Aww refreshing and enjoy!

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
Just wanted to add another pic to our blog and this is one I really like!!