Friday, June 26, 2009

ITS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just thought I'd get that out! And yes I know its summer for me...so almost everyday is Friday..but its been a long week and a busy one...so I am very glad it is Friday!

Plus tonight is Date Night. I am going to fix a lovely dinner then we are off to see Transformers. Love going to the movies!!!

Tomorrow is the Pool party here at the apartment complex so that will be fun.
I think Sunday we will hang by the pool with friends.

Hope you have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Cheryl Barker said...

Amy, we love to go to the movies, too, but don't get the chance as often as we'd like. I've heard The Proposal is good so am hoping to see that soon. Have fun!

Amy E. said...

Hey Cheryl,
We just LOVE going to the movies...we would go every week if we could!!

I have heard the Proposal is cute...I also saw a trailer this morning for Julie and Julia..comes out in August...looks GREAT!!!

Hope you have a great weekend!!
Amy

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
Just wanted to add another pic to our blog and this is one I really like!!