Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The countdown continues: 19 days

Well it seems there are 19 school days left until summer break officially starts. Every year I get to this point and am amazed at how quickly the year has gone by and how it seems like just yesterday we started school. New students with each year become familiar faces the following year. So much changes within the 9 months of a school year and yet so many things stay the same. I have enjoyed my students this year. They have made me laugh, they have made me want to cry, they have even made me want to scream!! But that's all part of teaching..and I do love to teach. So off to teach I go! June 9th will be here before I know it and there is still much to be done!

2 comments:

The Liberto Family said...

I know you are ready! Hope Melissa Pearl and I can hang out with you some this summer!

LisaShaw said...

WOW! Good for you dear. I'm sure both you and your students will enjoy the break. I pray a relaxing and peaceful summer for you.

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
Just wanted to add another pic to our blog and this is one I really like!!