Sunday, January 4, 2009

Scripture Memorization

I have signed up on Living Proof Ministries Blog to participate in the Scripture Memorization. Anyone can sign up and they are asking you to memorize 2 scriptures a month. Beth will post hers on the 1st and 15th..and she is asking those participating to do the same...selecting their scripture to memorize (or you can use hers) Oh and their are 2 different posts about all of this..one to initially learn the ins and outs..and sign up...then the other to actually post your first scripture.

I am a little behind on selecting my scripture, but during church this morning I was referencing another verse..and found this one along the way..and it struck me as something I really need to take to heart this year.

"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen." Ephesians 4:29 (NIV)

No comments:

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
Just wanted to add another pic to our blog and this is one I really like!!