Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Vote and Pray

I cast my vote last Wednesday as I knew that today would be a hectic day and that getting to the polls would be a struggle.

If you have not voted...today is the day. Please take the time out of your day (and with this election it might actually take a little more time..standing in line) but don't miss out on this opportunity.

When you are done voting..and if you haven't already begun...Pray...Pray...Pray for our nation.
I have faith in the Lord God Almighty and his faithfulness. I will spend a lot of time in prayer today and in the coming days, as I have been.

See we tend to start praying when we worry that "our candidate" won't win..and then we kinda trickle off in our prayers...Let's not to that this time. Let's always pray for our nation, for our leaders and especially for our troops.

Hope your Election Day is a blessed one.

No comments:

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
Just wanted to add another pic to our blog and this is one I really like!!