Saturday, August 23, 2008

Women of Faith! Rocked!!

Well to say the least, Women of Faith was Awesome!! What a great couple of days just loving on the Lord and letting him love back. To spend time just being still and knowing HIM!! Here is the amazing group of women that spoke, sang, performed and just plain Blessed!! Patsy Clairmont, Marilyn Meberg, Luci Swindoll, Sheila Walsh,Nicole Johnson, Sandi Patti, Nicole C. Mullen, Natalie Grant, and Anita Renfro. Each and everyone of these ladies was a blessing. Honest, truthful, and praising awesome God. See these women are just like you and me..with trials, celebrations, peaks and valleys. Their names may be a little more well-known than yours and mine, but they are just as "normal" as the rest of us. They have had trials, struggles, blessings, celebrations, successes and failures. These women love the Lord and that is "obvious" and a blessing. To my girlfriends and family that went with me today...Thanks!! It was a blessing to share these 2 days with you. Let's do it again next year!! Here is a little movie I made!


*Okay..seems that my video included the ENTIRE song..not just the portion I chose...oops..this movie thing is all new to me!*

1 comment:

Marc and Charity said...

Oh, I'm so jealous. I am glad you enjoyed it. I've never been to WOF, but I've heard awesome things about it.

We just got home from Paris with C and A. We had a fun time, but the girls were little toots most of the time! :)

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
Just wanted to add another pic to our blog and this is one I really like!!