Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Well its Wednesday

Nothing dramatic or wild..just Wednesday. It has been so long since I have posted anything and usually I have pictures...but today I am just "gabbin'"

Recently a friend of mine, a fellow blogger, found this blog www.cfhusband.blogspot.com and I have been reading it almost every day. It really is a blessing to read. Tricia, Nate and Gwyneth have a great story..take time to read it..if you can.

Okay..now to switch modes. Every start writing a word..and its a word you have written about a thousand times...but when you write it suddenly it looks totally wrong? I send about 30 emails a day for whatever reason. Today I have NOT been able to type/spell to save my life..nothing seems to look right..guess its a good thing for spellcheck.

Well my break is over and I really must get back to grading videos. My students signed the National Anthem last week....so now I have 170 videos to grade. Woo Hoo!

Hope whenever you read this you are having a great day!!

No comments:

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
Just wanted to add another pic to our blog and this is one I really like!!