Thursday, February 28, 2008

Let's Play a game of TAG

Okay I have been "Tagged" by Kimber..so that means I have to post 7 Random things about myself. So here goes ( although since I can't type 96 wpm, it will take me longer than Kimber )

1. I have collected miniature rocking chairs since I was a little girl. I got my first one at age 7 and have received one, or more, every year since. My memaw was the BEST at finding them, so most came from her. Here's' a picture of some. The tiny quilts and cushions were made by my memaw for my chairs. The largest one is actually my rocking chair when I was a little girl..see the tiny one down front? Ain't it cute!!
2. My husband and I started dating almost 5 years ago..married just over 2 years ago...but we have known each other since we were 15. His younger brother was in Band with me in high school.

3. We have a new couch..it is 40 years old. It was my grandmother's and I HAD TO HAVE IT..because its the BEST couch EVER to take a nap on. We call it THE MAGIC COUCH. We did decide to slipcover it..but it still sleeps the BEST!!! Sunday afternoon naps are even better now!!

4. My first job ever was doing singing telegrams as Little Orphan Annie. I think I only did it once and I remember riding the float for the fair parade. "Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll Love ya Tomorrow!! Its only a DAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYyy AAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAYYYYYY"
(oh and the funny thing..I don't sing well)

5. One year in college I had 9 different jobs. All part-time and many at the same time. My mom did NOT have fun doing my taxes the next year!!

6. I just learned to crochet this past fall and I love it. I am actually in "yarn withdrawals" now because I have not purchased any yarn recently!!

7. I really need/want a pedicure right now!!! I mean right NOW!! Wishing I could skip out on my class and go to the spa...ahhhhh

Hope you have had fun reading my "randomness"!!!
So now I need to TAG....Sarah, Charlie & Marianne, Jeff & Shelby, & Stephanie B. & Stephanie H.

1 comment:

So in love. said...

Mini rocking chairs, Little Annie, work-a-holic....interesting! It's fun to read and get to know more about you! Can't wait to see everyone else's!

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
Just wanted to add another pic to our blog and this is one I really like!!